Monday, August 27, 2007

Cleaning bug

So, T got me inspired the other day to do some cleaning in my office (AKA "the red room"). She has been a cleaning machine lately. She posted some nice slick "after" pictures of her bedroom and the play room that she cleaned. Everything is all nice and tidy. You can go see them here.

Another inspiration was that I'm having my annual review at work next week and I can't find some of the papers that I need to fill out my paperwork for it. So I shuffled through piles of papers on my floor and threw a bunch of stuff away. Denis was very impressed. The sad thing is, this is my "after" picture...


8 comments:

kristina said...

The sad thing is, this is my "after" picture...
You sre too funny.

judi/Gmj said...

Oh, Oh, I don't know what to say... amazing for me. The only thing that comes to mind... TRACY!! CLEAN YOUR ROOM! That's just cus I am a mom. Glad to see your guitar is not in a case and readily access able!!

Rachel said...

You are too funny Tracy! Dave's office has stuff on the floor like this. He says he gets stressed every time he goes in there.

Priscilla said...

I am not naturally neat either. I wish I was. I really struggle with organization. I try to make myself feel better by telling myself it's because I am artistic.

Nixter said...

You are very funny. I like that that is your after picture... ;)

Martha said...

Looks strangely like what used to be my dining room.

T said...

okay I know you..... and I think that "after" picture is absolutly GREAT! I will post a before picture of the next two rooms I clean okay.

joeks said...

Looks good to me! At least you can see the floor. : )
It's certainly better than my office, but I am making progress.

a quote I like--"Please don't touch the stacks on my desk. You'll mess up my filing system."