Friday, August 17, 2007

How many hours in a day?

Okay, so this week has been beyond all the busy-ness of any other week that I have ever complained about in the past. Ran a bunch of errands on Monday, worked an extra day Tuesday, worked my usual Wednesday and Thursday but also had evening meetings for the ADA walk planning committee that I'm on. Friday, today, I didn't have to be in to work until 10:30 BUT Denis and I went to the title company and signed all the papers for the refinance on our mortgage. I had appointments all day today with a late one scheduled for 4 PM. Then after I was done with the charting I finally did SOME of the miscellaneous things on my work to-do list.

I'm glad to be in the weekend now, but I still feel like I have so much hanging over my head. But on to good things:
things are progressing in a timely manner on the purchase of the adjacent lot.
I started my first insulin pump and it went smoothly.
My boss is still over-overwhelmingly pleased with the project that I've almost completed.
I have made progress on some of the tasks on my plate.
i don't have any commitments for the next three days.
God is so graceful to give the strength to meet all the challenges of daily life.

My kitties have been neglected this week. They have not gone for any walks and have not had the cuddle time that they are used to. I've got some making-up to do.

4 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

All that is good, but don't take advantage of God's grace, in other words don't burn the candle at both ends for to long, you won't have a candle to light your way! T. all ready got this lecture earlier this week :O), cause i love ya both.

Tracy said...

:o)

Martha said...

Its nice to cross a few "to-do's" off the to-do list. I finally wrote my year end reports for the school, turned in my paperwork, and ordered new books. I'm not ready to start all over again yet!

Speaking of candles, does anyone have an extra I can borrow for a few minutes?

Rachel said...

Wow, what a week! It's a good feeling to feel like you've gotten a lot accomplished though, isn't it? I sat around on my days off this week and ended up feeling a little grumpy today because there's so much to do and it's not getting done. (makes no sense does it?)