Thursday, March 15, 2007

What you can learn from a cat.

I have been assisting my cats, Phoebe and Monica, in maintaining their blog. In the process, I ran across a "cat blog help center" run by Skeezix the Cat. Has anyone noticed that my links indicate whose blog has a new post on it now? I learned how to do that (well, Phoebe learned how) on Skeezix's help center. It's a very cool service called "blogrolling". You can get to it by clicking the "powered by blogrolling" link under my list. Set up a free account, make your link list, set your preferences, get your code and put it in your blog. Viola! It took a bit of work, but it's so handy to know which of my friends has a new post to read.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Well Happy St. Patrick's day to you kitty cat.

Martha said...

Cool. I noticed those "New Post" signs yesterday. That would come in very handy. Maybe I'll have to look into that someday...

Priscilla said...

I noticed it too. Pretty cool!

kristina said...

I noticed it too- neat! I will have to check it out.

My cats don't blog well but they are great at turning on weird keyboard shortcuts that I don't know how to turn off.

Rachel said...

I also noticed, pretty neat!

Rachel said...

By the way, that is one ugly cat!