Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What a day!

I had such a busy day yesterday. I worked from 8 AM-noon for a coworker, but got tied up with a patient issue until 1 PM. I had an appointment at 1:00, so I had to call and apologize that I would be about 15 minutes late and rush over there. At 1:10 I arrived and met with the manager of a pharmacy about being a corporate sponsor for the American Diabetes Association walk this year. Then I had to go back to work just to finish up the billing aspect of my 4 hour shift. I rushed home and scarfed a bologna sandwich just in time to rush out the door with my guitar for Good News Club at the elementary school 15 minutes away by car. Good News Club ended at 3:30, so I headed back home and started to make dinner. Mid-way through that, I had to put everything in the fridge so I could rush over to my afternoon doctor's appointment. I got a clean bill of health and went to the store for a couple of ingredients that I needed. Home to finish cooking dinner. Check email and blogs, eat dinner and cuddle with hubby watching movie. Whew! I can't believe I made it.

It's a busy week. I am working each day this week, and I always feel pretty fatigued when I do that. I just don't get as much down time as I'm used to. I'm such a wimp. Now I have to go to bed.

11 comments:

Kim said...

You are not a wimp, I am the same way. I need downtime too. Your schedule sounds hectic this week. How is your adoption paperwork going?

judi/Gmj said...

You never have been a Wimp! Brainiac, yes but not a wimp. Take care of your self, you are loved.

kristina said...

Wow. I am exhausted just from reading that. I am glad you got it all acomplished and had time to rest at the end of the day.

Nixter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY ;)

Martha said...

Happy Birthday!
We shoulda had a party together with cyber cake and tea!

Priscilla said...

Hey! Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, I think I know how old you are today. Will you be doing something really special? Have a great day!

Tracy said...

We are going out for dinner and shopping for nice work clothes for me. I have about 4 outfits that I wear over and over. He doesn't generally go clothes shopping with me, so it will be fun to have him help me pick stuff out... :o)

judi/Gmj said...

Oh, yeah, new clothes! and dinner?, and candles?, and special hugs?, and , funn :)

Kim said...

New clothes are fun. Have a good time!

kristina said...

oh no! I missed it. I hope you had a Happy Birthday.