Well, not just quite yet... We leave on Friday just as soon after I get off work as possible. Tonight I will have to pack and clean my house a bit so I probably won't have a chance to write a post.
Our plans are finalized and me thinks it's going to be a lot of fun. The first four nights we are going to be staying in Forest Grove, a small outlying town west of the city. A friend of mine from college, Frank, and his family live there - they have a 4 (I think) year old son. We're going to spend a couple of days doing activities with them. Here's the agenda:
- Sat - go to Portland Saturday Market and possibly other downtown activities, time allowing. Attend church at the church I attended for 7 years.
- Sun - meet T at 11 to drive over the river to GMJ's house to sample her much raved about eats. In the evening go to a party with my former coworkers.
- Mon - some kind of day trip with Frank and family. In the evening, dinner with my former next-door neighbors and friends.
- Tues - We change locations, staying at the Kennedy School (where I have wanted to stay for some time) in Northeast Portland. Afternoon and evening with good friends who just had a baby girl.
- Wed - NO PLANS! We have the last day to ourselves to do anything that we want. We stay at a bed and breakfast in NE Portland.
- Thurs - home... I'm sure it will be good to be home by then.
- Fri - back to work.