Always Know Where the Nearest Urgent Care is Located
21 hours ago
Welcome to my blog! I hope you will come back from time to time to see what I'm up to these days. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about what I have to say.
6 comments:
Cool - love the pics ;)
Your gardener seems to thought this through quite thoroughly. Nicely finished boxes, just the right depth of earth, a watering system... Very nice!
Yep, what they said and He is soooo cute, so are you and your seed packets. You both look so happy and in love. Things will do great with that kind of attention and love.
Very nice!
Yes, my gardener thinks things through very thoroughly. It is starting to look like we are real farmers out there now. I'll have to get myself some overalls and a straw hat...
That is great. I am glad your garden is doing well.
Post a Comment