Monday, June 04, 2007

Fragrant

Well, if you had scent-o-vision installed on your computer, you would be able to smell the heady fragrance of the sweet peas that I have on my kitchen windowsill. I love it, mmmmm... This vase was given to me by a coworker after her visit to Japan.








And here are some cut roses that I brought in. They are from two of the rose plants that we have. The third may have a fungus of some sort and the blooms have a brown discoloration on some of the edges. So I didn't bring any of them indoors.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Those sweet peas look huge! Are they always that big? I think the ones in MN are tiny compared to yours. Very pretty!

Rachel said...

Beautiful flowers! It's nice to be able to enjoy them inside too!

Martha said...

Sweet Peas are one of my favorite flowers. I don't have any growing here at home but I love to pick them where they grow wild along the road.

So, are your roses from Jackson and Perkins? That's too funny that they are/were headquartered in Medford and they started out so close to here.

Tracy said...

Some of the roses are Jackson and Perkins (both of these are), and some we have ordered online. I can't remember the name of the company... Hmmm. I will have to ask Denis to remind me.

judi/Gmj said...

beautiful!

kristina said...

I wish I could smell them. They are very pretty.

joeks said...

The sweet peas are gorgeous.
Scent-o-vision sounds like a great idea!

Gudl said...

Very beautiful! It is great that you can have flowers inside without having to buy them.