It's April and as usual, it seems, life is very busy this month. I seem to recall writing very similar posts in years past... what is it about April? So far:
- I finally recorded a presentation that I've been planning for about two months to be viewed by physicians, pharmacists and nurses in my hospital. This is a REALLY big deal, because in it, I am presenting a "how to" type of instruction on Diabetes care in the hospital setting. (I actually recorded that in March, but it was this past week...)
- had our annual Diabetes healthfair yesterday - it was a new format this year, so we were all an extra bit on our toes. I messed up part of our facilities order, so there were a stressful 15 minutes, but it turned out well.
- I helped coordinate our church disability ministry getting T-shirts - ordering the right sizes and then handing them out today.
- church disability ministry planning meeting tomorrow
- meeting with a physician group Tuesday to explain and promote my Diabetes presentation - hoping they will want to view it for CME credits
- planning meeting at work Wednesday - have to make a pasta salad for the potluck lunch
- our group travels to Portland Thursday for a conference - FUN!
- the following week is the Southern Oregon Joni and Friends luncheon called Sometimes Miracles Hide - Denis and I are volunteering