Sunday, April 03, 2011

It's Spring

It's April and as usual, it seems, life is very busy this month. I seem to recall writing very similar posts in years past... what is it about April? So far:

  • I finally recorded a presentation that I've been planning for about two months to be viewed by physicians, pharmacists and nurses in my hospital. This is a REALLY big deal, because in it, I am presenting a "how to" type of instruction on Diabetes care in the hospital setting. (I actually recorded that in March, but it was this past week...)
  • had our annual Diabetes healthfair yesterday - it was a new format this year, so we were all an extra bit on our toes. I messed up part of our facilities order, so there were a stressful 15 minutes, but it turned out well.
  • I helped coordinate our church disability ministry getting T-shirts - ordering the right sizes and then handing them out today.

Still to come:
  • church disability ministry planning meeting tomorrow
  • meeting with a physician group Tuesday to explain and promote my Diabetes presentation - hoping they will want to view it for CME credits
  • planning meeting at work Wednesday - have to make a pasta salad for the potluck lunch
  • our group travels to Portland Thursday for a conference - FUN!
  • the following week is the Southern Oregon Joni and Friends luncheon called Sometimes Miracles Hide - Denis and I are volunteering

Busy April, fun April. And it really is spring here now - we have daffodils up, the sun is shining. I even took Phoebe out for a little walk - she she is one happy kitty right now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It sounds like a busy month, but also filled with lots of important things!!!