Saturday, February 16, 2008

Terry Fator



Have you seen this guy? He won America's Got Talent. I didn't watch the show when it was on. I only heard about him from a posted Youtube video after he had won. This is my favorite segment - the first time he appeared on the show. The reaction from the judges is so fun and Terry really shows great comedic timing and an amazing voice.

My mom are going up to Salem to see him tonight! It will be a 4 hour drive both ways and we will go up and back today, returning quite late. I'll give you a full report later.

Addendum - Terry Fator will be playing at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in Portland in April.

3 comments:

AMG said...

I haven't watched this show much, but I agree! When the puppet starts singing and Hasselhoff is blown away enough to stand up out of his chair....that was very cool! I hope you have a fun time tonight and yes, please let us know how much you both enjoyed his performance!

judi/Gmj said...

Looking forward to your report!! I love this , so much talent.

Kim S said...

This was hilarious, so we went to YouTube and watched several other videos of him. Great fun! Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear you enjoyed him in person as well.