Monday, December 18, 2006

Ta Da!

Well, there it is. We put up the Christmas tree last week. My mom and I went to a tree farm and cut it down about a week ago and Denis brought it in and set it in the stand. While he went out to experiment with outdoor lights, I decorated the tree (with Phoebe's help, of course).

I have a busy week ahead of me. I am working 5 days this week instead of my usual three. Denis' birthday is Thursday. He is working the days I have off and I am working the days he has off. So we won't see each other too much until our anniversary trip. I think I'm about set for Christmas shopping, but there is still wrapping to do along with other important items to accomplish as well.

What does your week look like?

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Need to finish up a little shopping, wrap a few presents, clean the house, go talk to someone about health insurance, go to my daughter's Christmas program at her school....

kristina said...

That's a great tree.
Happy Birthday to Denis!
Hope you guys are out doing something fun.

Martha said...

Very nice little tree. Ours is tucked in a corner, the lights strung by my children, our meager supply of ornaments hung, along with a good supply of candy canes. The gifts showed up under the tree last night while the kids were off at a church Christmas party.